DB-18V Oily exterior wall paint
Oily exterior wall paint is a kind of commonly used architectural coating. Its film is relatively hard, with strong water resistance, water resistance and UV radiation resistance. It can be irradiated for a long time without discoloration.Therefore, it is widely used in the external walls of buildings in China.
(1) Tough acrylic resin system, the coating has high durability no matter in any climate.
(2) UV resistance and environmental chemical erosion resistance, excellent weather resistance.
(3) special formula can effectively prevent the growth of bacteria and algae.
(4) excellent waterproof performance and washability, excellent pollution resistance and self-cleaning ability.
(5) The paint film has good low-temperature drying performance and can be used in cold seasons.
(6) it is a solvent product with low odor and toxicity and really low pollution.
(7) it has good adhesion with a variety of substrates and old paint film (except for elastic paint film).
It is suitable for the construction and renovation of the external walls of large buildings such as residential buildings, hotels, office buildings and schools.It is widely used for semi decoration and protection of concrete, cement mortar, brick wall, pre primed metal parts and wood products.For the open face wall, the construction can be carried out at 0-5 ℃.It is very suitable for the city exterior wall painting project with serious pollution.It is also used for interior wall in humid environment, such as closed balcony, kitchen and bathroom ceiling.
The procedure is as follows:
2. Spray and brush special oil primer;
3.Spray and brush two coats of oily exterior wall finish paint; the whole project shall be constructed in strict accordance with the process; construction technology and quality requirements
(1) Putty: apply special putty to level the base surface. Generally, apply putty for 2-3 times on the wall surface to achieve flatness. After the putty is completely dry, polish it with sandpaper.
(2) Primer: when spraying and brushing the primer, special brush and roller shall be used until the putty layer is completely closed.
(3) . finish coat: spray and brush the finish coat the same as the primer, spray and brush the second time after the first time of surface drying, cover the wall evenly once for the first time, and brush the uneven places again for the second time to achieve the overall effect of uniformity, flatness, no blistering, no falling off, and the thickness of the base completely covered.
1. the main paint and thinners shall be sealed in a cool place to prevent fire, leakage, sun, high temperature and fire.
2. After opening the tank, the product shall be stirred evenly, and the residue at the bottom of the tank shall be mixed into the color mixing tank to make the color difference of the pigment sink together.
3. The main paint and curing agent must be used up within 4 hours to avoid affecting the effect.
4. It is not allowed to mix with other brands of paint for construction and use together, otherwise adverse consequences or losses may occur.
5. During the construction, please do a good job of labor protection, wash the skin contact coating with washing powder and water, and seek medical help in case of discomfort.
6. Construction waste materials shall be disposed in accordance with environmental protection requirements, and shall not be discarded at will.