A boiler is an energy conversion device. The energy input to the boiler includes chemical energy and electrical energy in the fuel. The boiler outputs steam with a certain amount of heat energy, high-temperature water from the boiler, or an organic heat carrier. The temperature generated by the boiler should be above 1000 ℃, the oxidizing atmosphere is thick, the corrosion is serious, and the material needs to have a long life and other characteristics. Experts of Tufeng Chemical Boiler High-Temperature Coatings in Jiangmen City proposed that such boilers must be painted with high-temperature boiler paint as a necessary material for boiler operation or boiler material protection.
Thermal insulation coating in boiler high-temperature coating: DB-11M1088 heat-resistant thermal insulation coating for boiler, temperature resistance 1000 ℃, can be directly exposed to flame for a long time grilling, excellent thermal insulation rate, thermal conductivity of coating is only 0.03W mK, can effectively inhibit and shield the transmission of infrared radiant heat and heat. The insulation efficiency of thermal insulation can reach about 90%. It can suppress the heat radiation and heat conduction loss of high-temperature boiler objects. After insulation, pressure resistance, and curing It is convenient to process and paint irregular objects. Jiangmen City Tufeng Chemical Paint can be applied directly on the surface of the object.
High temperature boiler special paint is composed of high temperature inorganic epoxy silicate resin, aluminum powder and other raw materials. It is a double-package anti-high thermal oxidation protective coating.
1. Boiler, pipeline, automobile exhaust pipe, burner, mold;
2. Electric furnace, induction furnace, electric heating body, rotary kiln, tank, box;
3. Small home appliances, kitchenware, induction cookers, etc .;
4. Electronic cigarette, 3D printed heating body heat insulation parts, chemical industry, metallurgy high temperature parts.
4. Test results:
Brushing the surfaces of high-temperature pipes, equipment, furnaces (inner and outer) and containers can effectively suppress heat radiation and heat loss.
Apply 8mm to the surface of the object at 1100 ℃, the surface temperature of the object can be reduced to less than 100 ℃.
2. Only 6mm thick high temperature thermal insulation coating can be applied to the inner and outer surfaces of the furnace kiln to reduce heat loss by more than 30%.
3. Brushing on the furnace and the inner wall of the kiln will be smoother and smoother than any material surface and flame infrared reflection function, reducing the heat absorption of the furnace wall and increasing the flame temperature of the furnace.
4. Apply 10mm thick heat-resistant and heat-insulating coating to the cabinet at minus 30 ℃. The temperature in the cabinet within 24 hours is not higher than 0 ℃.
5. The chloride ion content of the coating is zero, which can also prevent the air or wet chloride and sulfide in the process from entering the metal surface, which has a good anti-corrosion effect on the metal, and will not cause the weld of the metal welding to become brittle.
6. The paint can be used on flues, air ducts, windshields, etc. The paint has good wear resistance and impact resistance.
7. The insulation coefficient of the coating is very high, and it has good insulation effect at high temperature.
8. The paint has no peculiar smell, deformation and decomposition under high temperature.
5. Product features:
High temperature thermal insulation coating has the characteristics of crack prevention, fire prevention, sound insulation, flame retardant, insulation, wear resistance, light weight, convenient construction and long service life.
1. Insulation: It can effectively prevent heat transfer and keep the inherent temperature and energy of objects, such as heat insulation, heat preservation, cold preservation, anti-freezing, etc.
2. Adhesion: 100% adhesion, strong adhesion, can be completely bonded to the substance, firmly attached to the surface of the object.
3. Stretch resistance: It can prevent the expansion and contraction of the substrate at different temperatures caused by cold / heat, and has good tensile strength and elasticity.
4. Harmfulness: No odor, no or no harmful VOC substances, carcinogenic substances and other harmful polymers, decomposition products and by-products.
5. Stability: The chemical performance is stable, it does not react chemically with any substance, and is not affected by acids, alkalis and corrosive substances.
6. Abrasion resistance: The coating ceramic particles are closely packed, and the solvent is compound-strengthened, so the abrasion resistance is good.
7. Excellent toughness: It can effectively prevent the fracture caused by resistance during use.
Six, use method:
1. Paint ratio: [paint 5 kg: curing agent 1 kg: thinner 1-3 kg]
2. Preparation before painting
Coating preparation: The coating is evenly dispersed (no precipitation required) and used directly. If it is applied for a long time, it will be stirred continuously during the construction process to ensure even coating.
Substrate cleaning: oil and rust removal, surface roughness 30-60 microns. The surface of the object must be clean and dry, and must not be contaminated with water or other substances, otherwise it will affect the efficiency of the paint or even be scrapped.
3. Brushing method (the following coating methods can be used crossly as needed)
Brushing: The soft and medium bristle brush can be evenly applied.
Roll coating: Uniform roller coating is sufficient.
4. Brush tool processing and coating processing
Coating tool: After cleaning with absolute ethanol or thinner, clean with clean water, and dry it with compressed air.
Coating treatment: According to the actual needs of heat insulation and anti-corrosion, it can be coated to a suitable thickness, and it can be dried by heating or drying at room temperature.
Seven, matters needing attention
1. The main paint and thinner should be sealed and stored in a cool place, fireproof, leakproof, sunscreen, high temperature, away from fire
2. After the can is opened, the product should be fully stirred, and the residue at the bottom of the can should be mixed into the color mixing tank to make the pigment sink and the color difference. 3. The main paint and curing agent must be mixed within 4 hours to avoid affecting the effect.
4. Do not mix with other brands of paint for construction and use together, otherwise there may be adverse consequences or losses.
5. During construction, please do relevant labor protection. Skin contact paint can be washed with washing powder and water. If you feel unwell, please seek medical help.
6. Disposal of construction waste materials must comply with environmental protection requirements, please do not discard at will.
The construction site should have good ventilation equipment, and the operator should wear protective equipment such as glasses and gloves to avoid skin contact and inhalation of paint.