TF-200 Universal Metal Adhesive
TF-200 is added to stoving varnish or one-time stoving varnish to improve the adhesion to non-ferrous metal surface.
1. Composition: Special functional group polymer compound
2. Appearance: colorless transparent liquid
3. Solvent: isobutanol
4. Flash point: 26℃
5. Viscosity: 25Poise—30Poise
6. Solid content: about 80%±2%
1. TF-200 is used to improve the adhesion to difficult-to-adhere metal surfaces, such as: aluminum, aluminum alloy, zinc, tinplate, stainless steel, electroplating surface, etc. It has an excellent effect;
2. It can improve the ductility and impact resistance of the coating film;
3. High temperature rapid baking does not change color, and the coating film has excellent weather resistance;
4. Can withstand high temperature (above 280 ℃) baking without affecting the effect;
5. It has good compatibility with resin and does not affect the storage stability of the coating.
4. Scope of application
Please test the alkyd amino baking paint, acrylic amino baking paint and other baking paints first.
Can be added to two-component PU paint to enhance adhesion.
5. Addition amount About 1.0-2.5% of the total amount, it can be added at any stage.
1. TF-200 is a water-soluble anionic compound polymerized by polybasic acid and polyol with special functional group structure. It can be directly formulated with oil-based amino resin into oil-soluble baking paint, and has excellent adhesion to non-ferrous metals and glass. , At the same time, it has good corrosion resistance and excellent physical and mechanical properties, the paint film has good water resistance, chemical resistance, excellent construction performance, and the paint film is smooth and glossy.
7. Packaging 25kg/200kg (drum)
8. Storage and transportation
This product is flammable and should be stored in a cool place to prevent direct sunlight.