Oil based industrial paint
DB-10L Conductive Paint Series
DB-10L conductive paint is a shielding conductive paint with excellent resistance. It is mainly sprayed on the inside of electronic product shells. The conductive paint layer paint film can shield electromagnetic radiation, resist electromagnetic wave interference, and has a very good conductive effect.
DB-10L conductive paint is produced from special polymer materials such as conductive resins, conductive pigments, fillers, additives, solvents, etc.
Now it is mainly used in internal spraying of various high-end electronic products such as GPS, DVD, laptop computer, medical machinery and so on.
4. Technical parameters
1. Conductive effect, the paint film test is less than 0.025 ohm/square centimeter, and the spray paint film thickness is not less than 20 microns;
2. Apply conductive paint parameters, 0.5 ohm/20 micron film thickness/distance 10cm;
3. It is recommended that the conductive paint film thickness should reach 20-25 microns (ASTMD4138-94)
5. Instructions and materials
1. Mainly used for: ABS, HIPS, PS, PC and other plastic parts;
2. The surface drying time of the drying piece is 15 minutes, and the drying time is 60℃/10-15 minutes;
6. Matters needing attention
Before use, the conductive paint should be fully stirred before use. After stirring evenly, the metal particles are dispersed evenly, and the conductive paint film sprayed out can achieve electrical conductivity. It is best to stir frequently during use, and stir once no less than 5 minutes to achieve the best conductive effect. Conductive paint products should be used up as soon as possible after opening to avoid long-term storage. Because metal powder is easier to precipitate, but it does not affect the use of characteristics after stirring.
7. Protective measures
When using conductive paint, ensure that the working environment is well ventilated, avoid direct contact or inhalation for a long time, and do not pour conductive paint into drains or sewers to pollute the environment.
Eight, storage, shelf life
The conductive paint is sealed and stored in a ventilated, dry indoor environment, 6 months / 25 ℃ (in original condition)