B-605 Electroplating self-drying varnish
B-605 electroplating self-drying varnish: it is mainly composed of imported high-quality acrylic copolymer resin, and it is added with special additives to form a high hardness, corrosion-resistant, transparent film layer. It is suitable for the protection and closure of various small hardware and electroplated products, especially suitable for the back-coating of bright plating layers such as gold plating, copper plating, silver plating, imitation gold, nickel, chromium and so on. Oily products are superior in performance to water-based products, especially in gloss and fullness. The fullness is very good, the gloss is very high, and the freshness is good.
2. How to use:
(1) Please select the company's special thinner reasonably according to the actual environmental conditions of the operation.
(2) This product is diluted with a solvent, according to the ratio of original paint: solvent = 1: 1, the final dilution ratio is subject to the actual process debugging.
(3) The diluted product is filtered with a 300 mesh filter and allowed to stand for a few minutes. After the bubble is eliminated, it can be dipped.
(4) The surface of electroplated products must be clean, degreased and dedusted.
(5) After the product is dipped and coated, it can be tested for performance after being left for 24 hours.
(6) After drying, this product has good gloss, excellent salt spray resistance and wear resistance, and good hardness.
(7) This product can also use electrostatic spraying.
4. Matters needing attention
(1) Paints and thinners should be sealed and stored in a cool place, protected from fire, leaks, sun, and heat, and away from fire.
(2) Storage: Store in a cool and dry place. Do not drop it to avoid leakage.
(3) Sealed and stored in a cool place, the shelf life of this product is half a year. Do not eat or splash your eyes.
(4) Stir well before use, and adjust the viscosity to the required viscosity with an appropriate amount of solvent.
(5) The tool should be cleaned with solvent immediately after use.