B-605 Electroplating Self-Drying Varnish
B-605 self-drying varnish for electroplating: It is mainly composed of imported high-quality acrylic copolymer resin and added special additives with high hardness, corrosion resistance and transparent film. It is suitable for the protection and sealing of various small hardware and electroplating products, especially suitable for the post-plating of gold-plated, copper-plated, silver-plated, imitation gold, nickel, chrome and other bright coatings. Oil-based products outperform water-based products, especially in gloss and plumpness. The fullness is very good, the gloss is very high, and the sharpness is good.
3. How to use:
(1) Please select the company's special thinner reasonably according to the actual environmental conditions of the operation.
(2) This product is diluted with solvent, diluted according to the ratio of original paint: solvent = 1:1, and the final dilution ratio is subject to the actual process debugging.
(3) After the diluted product is filtered with a 300-mesh filter, let it stand for a few minutes, and it can be dipped and coated after the bubbles are eliminated.
(4) The surface of electroplating products must be cleaned, degreasing and dusting.
(5) After the product is dipped and coated, it can be tested for performance after standing for 24 hours.
(6) After drying, this product has good gloss, excellent salt spray resistance and abrasion resistance, and good hardness.
(7) This product can also be electrostatically sprayed.
4. matters needing attention:
(1) Coatings and thinners should be sealed and stored in a cool place, protected from fire, leakage, sun protection, high temperature, and away from fire sources.
(2) Storage: Store in a cool and dry place, do not drop it to avoid leakage.
(3) Sealed storage in a cool place, the shelf life of this product is half a year. It is strictly forbidden to eat, and it is strictly forbidden to splash into the eyes.
(4) Stir well before use, and adjust to the desired viscosity with an appropriate amount of solvent.
(5) Tools should be cleaned with solvent immediately after use.