ZJ-4310 Polyurea Rheological Anti-Settling Agent
ZJ-4310 Polyurea rheological anti-settling agent
Overview: Polymer aggregates containing amino groups and acid groups
Physical data:1. Active ingredient: high molecular polymer containing amino group and acid group
2. Content: 40%
3. Density: 1.02
4. Appearance: light yellow transparent liquid
5. Solvent: PMA
Features: 1. Add directly, easy to use.
2. It has a wide range of compatibility with various resins, does not affect the gloss, vividness and transparency of the paint film, and is suitable for use in high-gloss surfaces.
3. Effective dust-proof pad and anti-floating performance, especially suitable for anti-settling of inorganic pigments and fillers in high-solid coatings.
4. It will not cause serious thixotropy increase, the safety star is high, and the leveling performance of the system will not be affected.
5. Excellent sag resistance, especially high temperature sag resistance.
Suggested dosage: Calculated according to the total amount of the formula: 0.5-1.5%
The optimal dosage needs to be obtained through testing
Addition method: Can be added at any stage of paint manufacturing, but make sure it is evenly dispersed in the paint system.
Scope of application:Solvent-based coating system
Sample: 60ML glass bottle
The shelf life is two years from the date of production. The container should be sealed during storage. It is required to be free from freezing and the ambient temperature should be lower than 40
The content of this information is based on our current knowledge and experimental results. Since we cannot test the nature of all occasions when using this product, especially the products of other companies are usually used at the same time, we remind you that before using this product formally, You should test its performance to determine whether it can meet the following requirements. We reserve the right to make technical improvements and changes to this product. All information contained in this document does not have any legal guarantee nature.