Oil based industrial paint
DB-16T Thermal Insulation Coating Series
DB-16T With the depletion of the earth's energy, environmental protection and energy saving have become the theme of this era. Under the current of the times, scientific research and technological development have taken energy saving, consumption reduction and economic benefit improvement as one of the main breakthrough directions. Even fire-fighting paint technology is not exception. The building thermal insulation coating developed in recent years, the reflective thermal insulation coating, has made a big breakthrough in energy saving. To understand - Reflective Insulation Coatings, we're going to start with the formulation of Reflective Insulation Coatings.
The formula of reflective thermal insulation coating is mainly composed of base material, heat reflective pigment, filler and auxiliary agent. Among them, the thin-layer thermal insulation reflective coating is the representative of this type of coating. It is mainly used in various occasions where thermal insulation is required in the field of construction engineering. The absorption of solar radiation heat by objects can prevent the temperature rise of the building surface due to the absorption of solar radiation, and at the same time, it can reduce the introduction of heat into the room, so as to realize the protection and fire protection of the building.
2. According to the thermal insulation mechanism of reflective thermal insulation coatings, there are mainly three types of reflective thermal insulation coatings.
Barrier Thermal Insulation Coatings:
Thermal insulation is achieved by resisting heat transfer. In the preparation of coatings, materials with low thermal conductivity are mainly selected and air with low thermal conductivity is introduced as raw materials after the coating is formed into a film. The commonly used heat-resistant fillers for this reflective thermal insulation coating include hollow glass beads, hollow ceramic powder, hollow fiber, sepiolite, vermiculite, perlite, etc.
Heat Reflective Thermal Insulation Coatings:
The heat insulation effect is mainly achieved by reflecting the spectral energy of sunlight in the range of 400~1800nm. Its reflective material uses nanomaterials.
Radiant Thermal Insulation Coatings:
It is mainly insulated by emitting the absorbed sunlight and heat into the air at a certain wavelength. Its formula material is a variety of metal oxides, such as ferrous oxide, manganese dioxide, cobalt trioxide, copper oxide and other reflective spinel dopants. The above three are only the most basic classifications. In many cases, we can also combine the reflective thermal insulation coatings with the above functions to form multifunctional thermal insulation coatings such as thermal insulation coatings with both barrier and reflection functions. This is also the future development trend of reflective thermal insulation coatings.
What is more precious is that the reflective thermal insulation coating has the dual functions of decoration and thermal insulation, and is a functional coating. Therefore, this type of coating has been widely used in the field of construction engineering, mainly used for reflective insulation of roofs and walls, and is also widely used in granaries, and the application fields and places of use of reflective insulation coatings are also constantly increasing. Expansion, with the infinite increase in the demand for building energy conservation in the future, its attention will inevitably show a geometric progression of growth! Due to its superior performance, the reflective thermal insulation coating has caused a strong response in the market as soon as it came out. Even the country has also issued a corresponding standard for reflective thermal insulation coatings (JC/T1040-2007) requirements: the solar reflectance is not less than 85%, and the hemispherical emission The rate is not less than 83%. In order to regulate the reflective thermal insulation coating market.
3. Construction ratio
Paint: Thinner (1:0.3-0.5)
1. Paints and thinners should be sealed and stored in a cool place, protected from fire, leakage, sun protection, high temperature, and away from fire sources.
2. The paint storage period is more than one year.
3. After the paint is opened, it should be fully stirred to prevent the pigment from sinking to the bottom and causing color difference.
4. If there are dust, particles, oil stains and other attachments on the surface of the workpiece, the appearance will be damaged, so it should be cleaned before spraying.
5. Due to different plastic substrates, it should be fully tested before spraying, so as not to affect the paint adhesion.
6. During construction, please do the relevant labor protection. The skin contact paint can be washed with washing powder and water. If you feel uncomfortable, please seek medical help.