Oil based industrial paint
DB-18V Oil-Based Exterior Wall Paint Series
Oil-based exterior wall paint is a commonly used type of architectural paint. Its paint film is hard, has strong water resistance, strong water resistance, strong anti-ultraviolet radiation ability, and can be irradiated for a long time without discoloration. Therefore, it is widely used in the exterior walls of buildings in our country.
(1) Tough acrylic resin system, the coating has a high degree of durability in any climate
(2) It is resistant to ultraviolet rays and the erosion of chemical substances in the environment, and has excellent weather resistance
(3) Special formula can effectively prevent the growth of fungi and algae
(4) Excellent waterproof performance and scrub resistance, with excellent stain resistance and self-cleaning ability
(5) The paint film has good drying performance at low temperature and can be applied in cold seasons
(6) It is a solvent-based product with low odor and low toxicity.
(7) Good adhesion to various substrates and old paint films (except for elastic paint films)
It is suitable for new construction and renovation of the exterior walls of large buildings such as residences, hotels, office buildings and schools. It is widely used for semi-decoration and protection of various structural surfaces such as concrete, cement mortar, brick walls, pre-primed metal parts and wood products. For non-condensed surface walls, construction can be carried out at 0-5 °C. It is very suitable for the urban exterior wall painting project with serious pollution. It is also used for the wall in indoor humid environment, such as the ceiling of closed balcony, kitchen and bathroom.
4. Construction plan
The procedure is as follows:
1. Batch putty;
2. Spray and brush oil-based special primer;
3. Spray and brush oily exterior wall paint twice; the entire project needs to be constructed in strict accordance with the process; construction technical quality requirements
(1) Putty: Use special putty to flatten the base surface. Generally, the wall needs to be approved 2 to 3 times to achieve flatness. After the putty is dry, it is smoothed with sandpaper.
(2) Primer: When spraying or brushing primer, use special brushes and rollers until the putty layer is completely closed.
(3) Topcoat: spraying and brushing the topcoat is the same as the primer. After the first surface is dry, it can be sprayed and brushed for the second time. The first time covers the wall evenly once, and the second time will not be enough. Focus on brushing on the even place to achieve a uniform overall effect, smooth, no blistering, no falling off, and the thickness reaches to completely cover the substrate.
Five, matters needing attention
1. The main paint and thinner should be sealed and stored in a cool place, protected from fire, leakage, sun protection, high temperature, and away from fire sources.
2. After the product is opened, it should be fully stirred and evenly mixed, and the residue at the bottom of the can is mixed into the color mixing tank, so that the pigment sinks to the bottom and has a color difference.
3. The main paint and curing agent must be used up within 4 hours, so as not to affect the effect.
4. Can not be mixed with other brands of paint for construction and use, otherwise there may be adverse consequences or losses.
5. During construction, please do the relevant labor protection. The skin contact paint can be washed with washing powder and water. If you feel uncomfortable, please seek medical help.
6. The disposal of construction waste materials must comply with environmental protection requirements and do not discard them at will.